The Young Scientists of Australia (YSA) is a national not-for-profit organisation run by and for young people aged 15 to 25, who are passionate about science.
YSA runs regular social events for our community, which are open to everyone. We also organise science tours, visits and activities with partner organisations across the year. YSA works to promote science to our peers and the wider community through a variety of volunteering events and camps.
What we do:
- Volunteer for The Science Experience at Swinburne University, Melbourne University Dookie Campus and at the KIOSC Centre.
- Co-run Monash University's annual MYSci program for Year 11 and 12 students
- Support National Science Week initiatives
- Volunteer for the prestigious Youth ANZAAS program
- Volunteer for a range of university and school programs
- Create custom-designed science support programs for high schools & universities
- Offer socials, events & camps for members and our community
If you are interested in joining, please visit our membership page. You can also download the hardcopy membership form here. If you'd like to come to one of our events to find out more about us, please have a look at our upcoming events!
If you have any questions about what we do, or how you could be involved, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly committee at email@example.com.